This weekend I could spend a bit of time working on the car, it was not too much, but I did what I had planed for it. The last time I worked on the car, I levelled the metal frame that holds the car, by sticking some wood blocks under the metal frame. One of the things that I did this weekend was to number each of the blocks and mark each position in the floor, so if I ever need to move the car to other place, I can easily level it when it get back to the shed. Besides that, I worked in the area between the hood and the front glass, since there was missing some bits of foam. So, I just glued some foam in there, which will then be shaved to shape, following the contours of the hood. Since I only had time to do this on Sunday, the didn't dried on time to start shaving the foam, so it will have to wait to next time.